Take the first step to data quality. Understand any data set or a whole data source, and discover paths to improvement with our free, easy-to-use data profiling tools.
Easily check the contents of a data set before using it.
High data quality is the bottom line of success for any organization, and data discovery and profiling is the first step in any data project.
Empower data users to make smarter, more informed decisions, and prevent costly mistakes.
Who benefits from data profiling?
Can I switch from a phone to an email campaign?
What kind of data do we even store in this system?
Can I use this new data set for my model?
Does this data set comply with business rules?
Stop writing SQL queries and Excel functions to understand what’s in your data. Use a tool designed for the job.
What’s in this data set?
Get a quick overview
See data domains and data quality highlights for each attribute.
Is this the attribute I am looking for?
See detailed information about any attribute and easily decide what to do next.
Has data improved since the last profiling?
Watch progress over time
Re-profile data in one click and check whether the problems you identified were fixed.
Profile in bulk
Select as many tables in a data source as you need and profile them all in one click.
Get answers quickly thanks to our efficient processing engine.
Share results directly in the web app or export to HTML and XML.
Learn more about your data with advanced data profiling features
Foreign key analysis
Check for dependencies and relations between data sets.
See if two attributes are dependent on each other.
Prepare and transform data
Join several data sets, filter out data, transform records, match data against RegEx, and more.
Drill down to source data
See what records that match your condition or pattern look like.
Check data against business rules
Have a business rule specification? Check if your data complies with it.
Join the 55,000+ using our industry-leading profiler. It’s free.
Choose the tool that best suits your needs.
Ataccama ONE Profiler
- Profile data directly from your browser.
- Install in minutes on any Windows machine.
- Easy to understand widgets in a clean, modern UI.
- Automatic detection of business domains, such as name, email, address, credit card, country codes, ZIP codes, and more.
- Advanced profiling metrics, such as foreign key analysis.
- Drill down to source data.
- Profile a whole database schema with a few clicks or simply drag and drop a file.
- Join data sets, filter, and easily transform data.
- Configurable pattern checks.
- Check data against business rules.
- One-click profile refresh for any data source: get the current state of your data.
- Your data is securely stored and you can always delete it.
- Connect to any JDBC source.
4 Data Management Disciplines that Help Pharma Make the Most of Clinical Trial Data
Learn how pharmaceutical companies can use data management to take control of…Read more
DQ Analyzer Tutorials
Learn how to use DQ Analyzer: from creating quick data profiles to performing…Read more
[Gen 1] 1. Data Profiling
Learn how to add a new data source, profile it, and analyze the results.Read more
UK Pharmaceutical Company
A major UK-based pharmaceutical company aligned data in various source systems…Read more
One of the largest US payment processing companies improved their data quality,…Read more
Data profiling is just
Take the next step and find out how easy it is to monitor and improve data quality with Ataccama ONE.