The Complete Data Catalog That Serves Everyone
The collaborative platform for data activation.
Welcome to the new age where a data catalog grows and improves automatically.
Collaborate: Work with others to create and improve data assets with tasks, comments, and sharing features.
Govern: Set up access permissions and configure business workflows for faster access to data.
Automate: Your data landscape is always up to date with automated data discovery and data observability.
Activate: Use data to create metrics, reports, and trusted data sets, or export data anywhere you want.
Easily share assets, use tasks and add comments
Define better processes
- Create, assign and monitor tasks and subtasks in a kanban view.
- Enable collaboration between data engineers, data stewards, and business users.
- Easily work on tasks like adding a data source, creating a data quality rule, or defining a business term.
Flexibly share assets
- Share access to curated content and assets with other business areas on a need-by-need basis.
- Implement custom hierarchies of groups with oversight and sharing boundaries.
- Establish easy points of contact for when questions arise.
- Ask questions and share findings while working on assets or new definitions.
- Create topical threads, mention users and show your appreciation or simply give feedback when needed.
Efficiently manage access with better, granular stewardship
Highly adaptable permission models
- You have the option to combine or choose between a curated and a federated governance model.
- Enable content segregation at a group or team level or implement a global authority for improved access management.
Control access to data
- Strengthen governance with clear-cut, custom processes and request access to assets without a hitch.
- Regularly review policies, terms and KPIs and set up approval processes with custom workflows.
- Combine access management with workflows and make updating business definitions and KPIs just a click away.
Granular asset ownership
- Define roles and responsibilities ranging from the owner, steward, or expert.
- Allow for a more granular level of ownership of any asset in the catalog.
- Be notified as an owner whenever your asset changes or when you need to provide answers.
Quickly automate data quality and discovery processes
Understand your data landscape
- Build and maintain a knowledge base of your data landscape effortlessly by connecting all of your data sources.
- Let AI and automated algorithms suggest business rules, assign business terms, and detect new relationships.
- Acquire and process large volumes of data from various sources simultaneously with our high-performance processing engine.
Only data you can trust
- Our self-learning engine detects data domains and business terms and assigns data quality rules automatically from a rule library.
- Automatically detect changes and improve quality by setting up continuous monitoring.
- Create and maintain high-quality reference data from the catalog and use them in data quality rules.
Monitor your data landscape
- Monitor entire systems for anomalies or data quality changes without setting any manual rules or tests.
- Changes to data domains and structures in connected systems are captured and imported via scheduled system scans.
- See where data assets originate, how their data quality and business terms change, and how they are transformed along the way.
Don’t just find data. Use it.
Built-in data stories & visual data explorer
- Create and visualize data stories directly in the catalog on top of data assets.
- Generate stories from data stored in Snowflake and PostgreSQL.
- Create custom metrics for reporting purposes and embed them directly into data stories and the catalog.
Export & leverage managed datasets
- Build, manage and share data products organization-wide.
- Export cataloged data assets and custom data sets in the catalog to databases and files.
See how much information Ataccama ONE generates automatically
Always up to date. Zero manual effort.
Scheduled system scans
Changes to data domains and data structure in connected systems are captured and imported to the data catalog via scheduled system scans.
Our AI suggests business rules, assigns business terms, and detects new relationships.
Connect all of your data sources
Catalog relational and NoSQL databases, data lakes, data warehouses, cloud
storages, metastores, streams, and files.
Azure Data Lake Storage
Microsoft SQL Server
CSV (any format)
And many more connectors.
Achieve more with our automated data catalog
Data profiles are generated for all data in the catalog. See duplicate counts, value frequencies, patterns, and more.
Augmented data lineage
Data lineage is generated for all data sources connected to the data catalog. It is augmented with business terms and data quality information, making it useful to business users, IT, and data engineers.
Easily monitor data for anomalies, data quality issues, or data set structure changes.
Detect business terms, data domains, sensitive data, and any other classifications relevant to your organization. Let AI automatically classify data based on user input.
Relationship discovery Soon
Ataccama ONE uses AI to detect related and duplicate data sets. Join them or use ones that are most relevant for you.
Manage business terms and their hierarchies from within the data catalog. Define relations to business rules and policies, track lineage and data quality based on terms, and drive automation.
Create a single place to index and document reports from various sources. Produce business intelligence assets like reports, dashboards, and data stories.
Built for all data people
Ataccama ONE is made for fast analytical teams, highly regulated governance teams, and technical data teams alike.
All data people can do their job better and faster when they can access and trust enterprise data, and see how it’s used.
Robust under the hood
High performance processing engine
Acquire and process any data volume from various sources simultaneously.
Supports horizontal and vertical scaling, and high availability mode.
Deploy on premises, big data platforms, in hybrid environments, or in the cloud.
Maximizing efficiency and security by processing data in the environment where it is stored.
Tailor the end solution to your needs without any coding, thanks to a metadata-based configuration.
Complete transparency and security thanks to configurable workflows, a flexible permissions model, full audit, and more.
What is a Report Catalog?
Learn about report catalogs, a singular point of access for your company's…Read more
US Wireless Network Operator Automates PII Protection on Thousands of Databases
US wireless network operator automated data classification for effective PII…Read more
What is Metadata Management and Why it is Essential to Business Success
Learn what Metadata management is and why it's essential to business success.Read more
5 Reasons Why the Data Catalog and Data Quality Work Better Together
Data catalog is an essential tool for data and analytics leaders. Learn how…Read more
[Gen 2 v13.0] 5. Simple Rules
In this video we create a new simple rule from scratch, setting up a DQ rule…Read more
[Gen 2 v13.0] 4. Glossary Terms
In this video we create a new glossary and apply a previously configured…Read more
[Gen 2 v13.0] 3. Analyzing catalog items
In this video we look at a previously created profile. First, we take a brief…Read more
[Gen 2 v13.0] 2. Adding a catalog item
In this video we look at how to add a catalog item / the options for profiling…Read more
[Gen 2 v13.0]] 1. Adding a data source
In this video we create a data source. The data source is a PostgreSQL database…Read more
Embracing the Future of Data Governance with our Clients, Part 2
We asked our clients in the Asia Pacific region about their challenges to…Read more
Essential Features of Data Catalogs
Modern enterprises are data-driven, making effective data management one of the…Read more
Data Catalog Fundamentals: Main Principles, Benefits, and Key Features
A data catalog is a centralized solution providing authorized users quick…Read more
[Gen 1] 2. Business glossary
Learn how to create glossary terms in Ataccama ONE Glossary and assign glossary…Read more
Data Catalogs: Accelerating Analytics and Data Quality Operationalization
Read this blog post to see how a data catalog can accelerate data discovery,…Read more
Augmented Data Lineage: What It Is, and Why It Matters
Read this blog post to learn what augmented data lineage is and how business…Read more
Boost Data Catalog Crowdsourcing with Automated Metadata Capture
Learn why crowdsourcing should come as step two in data catalog population and…Read more
Automating Metadata Management: A Real-World Example
Read this article to learn how we migrated a client’s metadata management…Read more
UK Banking Group
Learn why one of the largest banking groups in Europe selected Ataccama as…Read more
4 Reasons Your Data Lake Needs a Data Catalog
Data lakes contain several deficiencies and bring about data discovery,…Read more
A data catalog is the core—
but there’s more
Ataccama ONE is a full stack data management platform.
See what else you can do.