Managing Data at Speed: Powering Business Growth with Innovative Data Practices
April 21, 1pm EDT
Data management & governance has often been an afterthought for companies, leading to a defensive & reactive approach, disconnection with business strategy, and difficulties demonstrating incremental business value. In this session, Fiona Fox will share a case study outlining how Varo Bank is approaching managing and optimizing their data, where:
- They know great data practices & quality data have the power to enable exponential business growth, and
- They have the opportunity to implement data management at the very start of a company’s journey.
In this session we will explore:
This session is part of the Enterprise Data World conference (April 18-23).
- The challenges and opportunities with standing up a Bank with comprehensive Data Management & Governance concurrently
- What kind of framework supports this unique use case
- Small team, big progress: the value of integrated, AI/ML data management capabilities
- How many of these practices can be applied at established companies
- Key lessons learned and the path forward for companies beyond 2021
Head of Data Governance, Varo