Ataccama ONE v12
Data Quality & Governance
Earners of this Certification must demonstrate practical skills in the basic capabilities of the Ataccama ONE Data Quality Suite. They must understand how to create Data Quality (DQ) projects, connect to source systems, profile their data sets, and create/apply DQ rules. The certification also addresses skills to configure and deploy a dashboard which will allow you to monitor your data quality over time. The certification covers the following modules of Ataccama ONE:
- Ataccama ONE Catalog, Glossary & Classification
- Ataccama ONE Profiling and Discovery
- Ataccama ONE Rules and Monitoring
- Ataccama ONE IDE (Desktop) / DQC
Details of the Certification Training:
Instructor-lead virtual hands-on lab to learn how to get started with Ataccama DQ
This course enables you to use and configure Ataccama Data Quality (DQ) Suite as quickly as possible. The course is designed for those new to Ataccama, who want to get ready to deliver DQ solutions on the Ataccama platform. It focuses on the foundational capabilities of Ataccama DQ Suite, and serves as a prerequisite for the subsequent Ataccama courses, as the skills learned here apply to all Ataccama modules.
Quick start your Ataccama DQ solutions journey, and prepare for the certification exam.
What to expect:
- Senior Ataccama instructors will walk you through theoretical background coupled with hands-on labs to learn the key Ataccama DQ suite features.
- You follow along in your training license of Ataccama ONE installed on your computer.
- Each day, you will complete a “mini-test” to prepare you for the final exam on the last day of the training.
- If successfully passed, you’ll become the “Certified Ataccama Data Quality and Governance Professional – Foundation Level (v12)”.
The training is designed for:
Data quality and data management professionals who work in the role of technical data steward, data quality engineer, data quality solution consultant, or Ataccama ONE power user who:
- Are new to Ataccama and want to get ready to deliver DQ solutions on the Ataccama platform
- Are committed to attend the full program and actively participate
- Are looking to learn the foundational Ataccama DQ features and use-case configurations, to quick-start their Ataccama solutions journey.
28 hours (including certification exam)
Includes 6 x 3-hour session of virtual class + certification exams in two parts (part A, part B)
Ataccama ONE Catalog, Glossary & Classification
Ataccama ONE Profiling and Discovery
Ataccama ONE Rules and Monitoring
Ataccama ONE IDE (Desktop) / DQC
Basic knowledge of data management and data quality, including familiarity with SQL, database concepts, and data analysis
- DQC Introduction
- Reading & Writing operations
- Naming Conventions
- Flow Control Steps
- Data Transformations
- Scoring & Explanation Codes
- Lookups and Dictionaries
- Ataccama Server
- Web Services
- Final Examination – Part A
- ONE Overview Demo
- ONE Connections
- ONE Catalog
- ONE Rules
- ONE – IDE Connection
- ONE Projects
- Final Examination – Part A
Participants’ workstation minimum requirements:
CPU: minimum 2 cores 2 GHz
RAM: minimum 2 GB, recommended 8 GB
HDD: minimum 2 GB free space, recommended 5 GB
Recommended: MS Windows 10
Supported: MS Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Server 2003, Server 2008, Server 2012, RHEL/CentOS 6+ and SLES 11+
Ataccama ONE training license Will be distributed to training participants
Next recommended certification course: Ataccama ONE v12 Certified Professional - Data Quality & Governance - Master Level (coming soon).