On-time delivery of complete and accurate information is required, not just a luxury, for today's organizations to remain competitive. Frontline operational staff need it if service organizations are to truly become customer-centric. Just-in-time product management cannot function without regularly updated master records on product descriptions, availability, location, and transport capacity.
A solid master data management (MDM) strategy delivers an accessible and up-to-date single version of the truth (a.k.a. golden record), and enables process efficiencies, effective regulatory compliance, and meaningful cost-reduction.
- Operations suffer from inconsistent, incorrect, and slow data
- Redundant analysis and repeated data reconciliation due to lack of reliable information repository
- Lack of sharing and comparing across the system results in lost opportunities
- System upgrades require too many resources and cannot simply be done enterprise-wide
Ataccama helps companies in highly competitive markets achieve their goals and address business challenges through our master data management services and solutions. Ataccama has successfully implemented MDM across a broad spectrum of industries: banking, insurance, telecommunications, and all other industries with large amounts of data spread across departments.
- Discovery and Awareness
- Data Quality Assessment
- MDM Program Audit
- MDM Business Value Assessment
- MDM Workshop for Stakeholders
- Planning and Program Definition
- MDM Strategy and Program Definition
- MDM Framework / Methodology Establishment
- MDM Solution Architecture
- MDM Implementation Roadmap
- Data Governance Program Establishment
- MDM Solution Implementation
- MDM Technology Training and Mentorship
- MDM Workshop / Training for Practitioners