Understand the quality and value of Hadoop data
Big Data Analyzer (BDA) delivers a quick insight into your big Hadoop data—reveal basic quality attributes, understand them, and proceed to advanced features for deeper and more accurate analysis. Use your findings and configuration in Big Data Engine and other Ataccama modules.
Not sure if big data solutions are relevant to your organization? Try the complimentary Big Data Test Drive. Give us a call to kick off your Hadoop initiative with our free offering: Hadoop cluster setup, data assessment, evaluation of potential big data ideas, and implementation of one big data idea.
- Runs on Hadoop. Enjoy key features of Hadoop, such as massive parallel processing, scale-out nature, fault tolerance, and memory management.
- Connects to HDFS data and other common sources. Nearly unlimited flexibility in accessing data from internal and external systems.
- Leverages MapReduce for execution on a Hadoop cluster. Use visual tools to profile Hadoop data—no more need for Java coding.
- Advanced configuration for experienced users. Unlimited flexibility based on rich expression language, including regular expressions.
- User-friendly. Start profiling immediately using an easy-to-use wizard interface.
- Scalable and fast. Analyze millions of records in a matter of minutes.