With our comprehensive curriculum and highly skilled education consultants, Ataccama Education supplies the right skills at the right time to the right audience. Ataccama provides comprehensive training to our customers in addition to easy-to-use tutorial videos for more casual users.
- Ensuring your data quality, master data management, and data governance success
- Training on full lifecycle DQ, MDM, and DG solution development, implementation and usage
- A track record of helping enterprises build developer and end-user training solutions
- A global team of education consultants
- A variety of classes—from data profiling to enterprise master data management
- Goal-oriented, comprehensive education solutions based on your specific education needs
Please contact your Account Manager for additional information.
Some of our courses
Data Analysis and Cleansing with Ataccama DQC
This 3-day hands-on course is specifically tailored to train staff that will design, build, and support Data Analysis and Cleansing solutions. The key topics include data analysis, data quality measurement and reporting, data parsing, cleansing, standardization, and enrichment.
- Acquire a deep understanding of Ataccama DQC’s capabilities
- Understand the development process and flow of building DQ solutions
- Gather hands-on experience in analyzing and cleansing data with Ataccama DQC
Data Matching and Unification with Ataccama DQC
This 3-day hands-on course is specifically tailored to train staff that will design, build, and support Data Matching and Unification solutions. The key topics include data preparation, data matching, data unification, and synchronization.
- Acquire a deep understanding of Ataccama DQC’s matching capabilities and development process
- Understand the diverse approaches for matching and unifying data and how are they implemented in Ataccama DQC
- Gather hands-on experience in preparing, matching, and unifying data with Ataccama DQC
Data Integration and Synchronization with Ataccama DQC
This 2-day hands-on course is specifically tailored to train staff and will provide a detailed look at Ataccama's Integration and Synchronization capabilities.
- Proactively deduplicate and cleanse data
- Learn about and use Ataccama's native connectivity options
- Learn integration skills through the use of application, data, and process integration technologies
- Take an in-depth look at parsing of free-text or unstructured data
- Easily convert batch mode workflows into real-time publishable workflows
- Back propagation of the master record updates to the source systems—benefits and potential traps
- Learn to integrate batch and transactional interfaces with the same set of rules